Introduction to R/Bioconductor
The R/Bioconductor framework is the most widely used analysis tool for sequence based bioinformatics.
The lecture gives an overview of typical Bioconductor based analysis pipelines including:
- Microarray and NGS data processing
- Differential gene expression analysis
- Working with sequence and annotation packages
- Programmatic access to public databases
- Visualization of genomic data
Each lecture is organized around one analysis question using publicly available data. It consist of 1 hour lecture and 1 hour hands on practical.
Participants should bring along their laptops.
Basic R knowledge is of an advantage.
For studensts: If you need credit points please register at the Unibas Course Directory (Vorlesungsverzeichnis)!