To guarantee a smooth workflow you are asked to follow a few rules:
- If you plan to use one of the instruments for the first time, you have to attend an introductory course. Contact Pascal Lorentz.
- If you did not use an instrument for a long time, and if you are not sure anymore how to use it, please contact Pascal Lorentz as well.
- The instruments need to be booked via the online booking system. You get access to the calendar after you have attended the introductory course for the dedicated machine.
- Most of the instruments are connected to the network: save your data on the server after each session and remove them from the local computer.
- Any data on the local computers can be deleted at any time and are not saved in case of a system crash.
- Before you start, check the system for apparent damage or dirty components.
- Clean the instrument and remove your stuff after the session.
In case of any question, please contact Pascal Lorentz.
Thank you for your collaboration.